Jobs and internships offers
Last update: 20/01/2021
More jobs and internships offers on our LinkedIn page
- Post-doctoral position (16 months) in Environmental Microbiology to develop a microbial bioindicators toolbox for reporting the ecological status of coastal areas. (IPREM, Pau, France). Closing date for applications: 30.01.2021. post-doc position_BIOMIC_
- Post-doctoral position (2 years) in microbial ecology and environmental
chemistry – “Pathogens and antimicrobial resistance in soil irrigated with reclaimed water: transfers and biotic pressure” (INRAE Narbonne and HSM Montpellier, France). Starting date : March 2021. PostDocPosition_AlleaProject_LBE_INRAE_Narbonne_EN
- 9 PhD positions in Microbial Ecotoxicology are now available as part a new European Union Horizon 2020 project, called ARISTO (coordinator: Dimitrios Karpouzas, University of Thessaly). Application deadline: January 20th, 2020
- Un poste d’Attaché(e) Temporaire d’Enseignement et de Recherche (ATER, 1 an) dans le domaine de l’écotoxicologie marine est ouvert pour septembre 2021 au sein de l’Observatoire Océanologique de Banyuls-sur-Mer. Détails: Profil ATER2021_OOB-1
- 2 PhD positions (in aquatic molecular biodiversity and ecology and bioinformatics, respectively) and1 post-doc position in Data management and integration of ecosystem data are available in the Department of Biodiversity at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Post doc position (1 year) in aquatic microbial ecotoxicology (metals and organic compounds vs biofilms). Location: Pau, France; Duration: 12 months, starting February 1st 2021 (to be renewed upon additional funding); Application deadline: December 4th, 2020. POST DOC POSITION_MicrobialEcotox_Pau
- Open post doc position (3 years) in environmental microbiology/contaminant transformation at UFZ (Leipzig, Germany).Closing date for applications: 30.11.2020
- CDI Ecotoxicologue. BASF (Ecully, France)
- Full permanent Professor position in Functional Ecology. University of Lyon (France). Application deadline: 4th November 2020. Professor in functional ecology
- Offre stage M2: Rôle des biofilms dans la séquestration des métaux en milieu marin (MAPIEM, Université de Toulon, France). Prise de fonction en début 2021 Sujet M2_MAPIEM_2020
- Independent Junior Research Group Leader in Microplastics Ecotoxicology – Collaborative Research Centre 1357 MICROPLASTICS, University of Bayreuth, Germany. Deadline: 4th September 2020
- Post doctoral research fellow to work on organohalide respiration. University of New South Wales – Sydney (Australia). Applications close: 11:50pm, Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- PhD student position: Fungal communities associated with marine plastic waste and their bioremediation potential (Plouzané, France). Expected date of employment: November 1, 2020. MycoPLAST_EN
- PhD student position: Development of a natural preventive process for bioremediation of agricultural soils to limit the spread of pesticides in the environment (Clermont-Ferrand, France). Expected date of employment: November 1, 2020. Deadline to apply : September 30, 2020. CAP 20-25 Challenge PhD proposal-1
- PhD student position: Bacterial biocontrol to eliminate a pathogenic fungus involved in the devastating grapevine trunk disease, Esca. (University of Pau, France). Deadline to apply : August 19, 2020. PhD Position IPREM
- Postdoctorat en écologie moléculaire (18 mois) pour travailler sur le développement d’indicateurs de l’état écologique d’habitats pélagiques marins (Roscoff, France). Deadline: 31 août 2020. Profil postdoctorant INDIGENE
- Post-Doc Position (24 months) in environmental microbiology to study the relationship between the alteration of biodiversity and the invasion of natural microbial communities by antimicrobial resistance determinants. Nancy, France. Expected date of employment: 14 September 2020. Details (in french and in english): Annonce Post-Doc LCPME (Antibiorésistance et Biodiversité)v2
- Post-Doc Position (18 months) in environmental microbiology to study the efficiency of wastewater treatment plants and processes on viral and antimicrobial
resistance mitigation in the context of “Water Reuse”. Nancy, France. Expected date of employment: 14 September 2020. Details (in french and in english): Annonce Post-Doc LCPME (Water Reuse)v2
- PhD position: Chronic Impacts of microplastics and associated microorganisms on the health status of reef organisms and larval recruitment: multi-species approach in mesocosm (Ifremer, France). Details (in french and in english): These Ifremer microplastique Pacifique-1
- Offre de thèse: Devenir des contaminants et du microbiome lors du retour au sol des eaux usées traitées – Montpellier, France. Début de thèse: Octobre 2020. Détails: Sujet_these_ALLEA
- PhD Position in Natural Science, specialising in Environmental Science (with focus on microbial ecology/ecotoxicology)– University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
Application deadline: 2020-08-31
- Assistant Lecturer position – International Master ‘Ecology of Global Changes’ – University of Rennes 1. Application deadline: July 10th, 2020. Details: LRU position -Assistant lecturer University of Rennes 1 – France
- Engeenir Permanent Position at CNRS: data processing biologist. (Roscoff Biological Station, France). Application deadline: 02.07.2020. Details: Permanent Position at CNRS_Engineer in genomics data analysis
- Offre de Thèse: Traitement tertiaire de micropolluants organiques par MBBR (moving bed biofilm reactor), Rôle et limites du biofilm. (contrat CIFRE LGC- Nereus). Détails et contacts: Thèse CIFRE NEREUS
- Offre de Thèse 2020-2023: Écotoxicité des mélanges : application au cas d’un effluent issu d’un traitement biocide (contrat CIFRE EDF-INERIS). Candidature dès que possible pour un début de thèse prévu fin 2020. Détails et contacts: Offre_thèse_EDF_INERIS
- PhD thesis, biodegradation of micropollutants in groundwater aquifers – biomolecular and geochemical approaches. (Strasbourg, France). Application deadline: 5 May 2020. Candidates should apply directly on the CNRS application portal.
- Junior group leader position in the field of ecotoxicology (ecotoxicological effects of different types of microplastic particles on terrestrial and aquatic organisms). 3three years with an option to an extension for additional three years. (University of Bayreuth, Germany). Application deadline: May 7, 2020. Details: Extension Junior Research Group Ecotoxicology
- CDD 6 mois Ingénieur d’Etude biomoléculaire et bioinformatique : metabarcoding ADN (INRAE UMR CARRTEL, Thonon les Bains, France). Juillet-Décembre 2020. Ingénieur Etude CARRTEL
- Head of Department of Marine Microbiology and Biogeochemistry – Royal Netherlands institute for Sea Research (NIOZ). Closing Date: 08/05/2020
Formal Interview Date: June 2020
- PhD Excellence scholarship. Institute of Marine Sciences-ISMER (UQAR, Rimouski, Québec). This scholarship program aims to recruit up to 10 new full-time students with diverse backgrounds who will begin their doctoral studies at ISMER in the fall 2020 or winter 2021 semester.
- PhD thesis, Relations Structure chimique-morphologie-propriétés dans les polyhydroxyalcanoates : Influence sur la biodégradabilité en milieu marin (in French) – Start: September 1, 2020 – Details: Of. re Thèse CNRS 2020_PHA
PhD thesis, biodegradation of micropollutants in groundwater aquifers – biomolecular and geochemical approaches – Research units LHyGeS and GMGM, Strasbourg (France) – Application deadline: April 31, 2020
Maître de Conférence en Microbiologie Environnementale – LCPME / Faculté de Pharmacie (Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France) – Application deadline: March 26, 2020. Details: Annonce MCF 2020 (LCPME)
- Associate Professor permanent position – Emergence of antibiotic resistance and bacterial-host interactions in the environment – University Lyon I (France) – Application deadline: March 18, 2020. Details : Poste MCU 2020_4559-1
- Post-Doctoral position in Applied Stream Ecology – Laboratory of Aquatic Insect Ecology, Universidade Vila Velha (UVV, Brazil) – Application deadline: February 29, 2020. Details: PostDoc-job_offer_final
- PhD position in Applied Stream Ecology – Laboratory of Aquatic Insect Ecology, Universidade Vila Velha (UVV, Brazil) – Application deadline: February 29, 2020. Details: PhD-job offer_final
- Assistant Ingénieur en études d’environnements géo-naturels et anthropisés (CDD 6 mois à 50%). LMGE – Université Clermont Auvergne – Clermont-Ferrand. Application deadline: February 16, 2020. Details: CDD AI LMGE 2020
- Tenure-track position (Assistant Professor) in Microbiome biotechnology. Department of Fundamental Microbiology. University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Application deadline: March 21, 2020. Details: Tenure Track
- Group Leader Position in Bioanalytics. Department of Environmental Toxicology (Utox). Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag). Dübendorf, Switzerland. Application deadline: February 29, 2020. Details: Utox_GroupLeader
- PhD Opportunity – CPOM and GHG emission dynamics from intermittent rivers and ephemeral streams: a river-network perspective. INRAE, Lyon, France. Application deadline: March 15, 2020. Details: PhD Opportunity EcoFlowS
- Post-doctoral position in meta-metabolomic, CRIOBE, Université de Perpignan, France. Contract period : two years. Start date : Ideally March 2020. Details: Post-doc Metabolomics, University of Perpignan France 24 months_1p-1
- Master 2 internship – Dynamics of microbial resistance genes during Mediterranean extreme events. CEFREM UPVD, Perpignan, France / ICRA, Girona, Spain. To apply please contact Dr. Carmen Palacios. Details: 2020_Internship_ICRA_CEFREM_2020
- PhD student in Environmental Science focusing on phytoplankton sensitivity to mixtures of chemical pollutants. Department of Environmental Science, Stockholm University, Sweden. Application deadline: January 19, 2020.
- PhD student in Environmental Science focusing on microbial biotransformation of organic contaminants. Department of Environmental Science, Stockholm University, Sweden. Application deadline: January 19, 2020.
- Post-doctoral position in bioinformatics and microbial ecotoxicology – Colonization and biodegradation of plastic by marine bacteria: from bioinformatics to functions and application – Banyuls-sur-mer, France; Application deadline: January 15, 2020. Details: Banyuls-job offer_2020
- Post-doctoral position in microbial ecotoxicology: Role of microbial interactions in mercury methylation, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour (UPPA), France. Application deadline: January 24, 2020. Details: Post-doc_MESMIC_Microbio_physiology
- Full Professor in Environmental Microbiology (with focus on terrestrial ecosystems) – Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Biology, Innsbruck, Austria. Application deadline: January 3, 2020. Details: Full Professor Environmental Microbiology
- PhD studentship in microplastics research: The effect of microplastics on freshwater communities and ecosystems (School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary, UK). Application deadline: January 15, 2020.
- Ifremer (French Institute for Ocean Science) offers funding for post-doctoral research positions. This call is open to applicants of any nationality whose last research experience (Ph.D. or post-doctoral contract) has been carried out in a laboratory outside of France. Application deadline: January 17, 2020.
- Senior Environmental Risk Assessment (ERA) Scientist – Environmental Exposure Assessment. AstraZeneca (AZ). The position is envisaged to be based in the UK (Cambridge and Macclesfield or Alderley Park) ; Sweden (Gothenburg) or the US (Gaithersburg); however, other locations will be considered for the correct candidate.
- Senior lecturer (Associate Professor) in ecotoxicology, with a focus on aquatic ecotoxicology, community ecotoxicology and molecular ecotoxicology. Deadline for applying is the 18th of September. University of Gothenburg, Department of Biological and Environmental Science, Sweden.
- Postdoc in soil microbial ecology/ecotoxicology working on the project NITRIC “Looking up for novel nitrification inhibitors: new stories with old compounds”.From 01.10.2019 till 30.11.2020 (with a possible extension for further 12 months). Laboratory of Plant and Environmental Biotechnology, Larissa, Greece. Position PLANTENVLAB_NITRIC
- PhD Position in the ‘Microbial Systems’ research group of The Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Post-Doc position in the ‘Microbial Systems’ research group of The Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Application for an Individual Fellowship (EU MSCA program) to apply and develop innovative research focused in disruptive solutions for reducing environmental impact of plastics waste. Repsol Technology Lab, Madrid, Spain. 12/24 months. Application deadline: 15 August 2019.
Postdoctoral Position in Molecular Community Ecotoxicology, Eawag, Dübendorf Switzerland. 24 months: earliest starting date is June 2019. Application deadline: 14 April 2019
Senior Group Leader & Professor in Microbiology, Leuven VIB-KU Leuven Center for Microbiology. Application deadline: 30 April 2019
Junior Group Leader / Research Fellow in Microbiology, Leuven VIB-KU Leuven Center for Microbiology. Application deadline: 30 April 2019
- Assistant Professor – Biological Sciences – Aquatic Microbiology, Bowling Green State University. Application deadline: 01 March 2019
Assistant Professor (Tenure-track) in Environmental Microbiology, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Two PhD Positions at University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Application deadline: 21 March 2019
- Research engineer specialized in enzymology-pharmacology, Permanent position. INRA, Paris Region, France. Application deadline: 21 March 2019
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Microbiology, Permanent, Full-Time Position. University of Warwick, Coventry. Application deadline: 27 Feb 2019
- Assistant, Associate or Professor of Ecology and/or Environmental Bioscience, Permanent, Full-Time Position, University of Warwick, Coventry. Application deadline: 27 Feb 2019
- Tenure track position _ Research Chair with industrial partnerships in Aquatic Ecotoxicology research, University of Pau, France. Application deadline: March 8th, 2019
- Doctoral researcher within the scope of the project STREAMECO – Biodiversity and ecosystem functioning under climate change: from the gene to the stream. University of Minho, Braga, Portugal. Application deadline: 27 December 2018
- Postdoctoral Position in Community Ecotoxicology (3 years) – Eawag, Department of Environmental Toxicology – Dübendorf, Switzerland – Application deadline: 7 January 2019
- Senior Research and Teaching Assistant/ Advanced Postdoc –six years Aquatic Ecology and Limnology – University of Geneva, Switzerland. Preferred starting date 01 April 2019. Application deadline: 15 November 2018
Researcher in Environmental Science and Ecotoxicology (1 year) – Lund University, Sweden. Last application date: 17.Sep.2018 11:59 PM CET
Research Leaders 2025: an innovative fellowship scheme focused on developing the next generation of research leaders in the agri-food domain (Twenty fellowships of 3 years each) – Teagasc, Ireland. Deadline for receipt of Expression of interest: 1st October 2018 ; Deadline for receipt of Full Application: 20th November 2018
- Post-doc position in molecular microbial ecotoxicology ( -OMICS insights on the biodegradation of plastics) – LOMIC, Banyuls sur mer, France. Start date: October 2018
- R&D – Environmental Toxicologist – Brussels Innovation Center (m/f)
- Post-Doc position in Bioinformatics / Environmental Genomics (Department of Genetics and Evolution, University of Geneva) – Start date: September 2018
- PhD Position in aquatic biogeochemistry (Univerity of Geneva, Switzerland) – Start date: January 2019
- PhD Position “Exploration and Exploitation of microbial mats from Aquitania” (IPREM University of Pau, France) – Start date: October 2018
- PostDoc Position “Environmental risk assessment of biological fouling control along the Mediterranean coast” (MIO, Toulon, France) – Start date: September 2018
- PhD Position “Assessing the combined effects of multiple stressors (agricultural run-off and climate change) on aquatic communities” (LIEC, Université de Lorraine, France) – Start date: Septembre or October 2018
- MSc/PhD position « Ecology of Antimicrobial Resistance in Agriculture » (Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada and University of Western Ontario, London Ontario) – Start date: Immediate for the fall, or the winter term of 2018.
- Post-Doc « Ecology of antimicrobial resistance in food production systems » (Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada and University of Western Ontario, London Ontario) – Start date in the spring or summer of 2018 would be ideal.
- PhD position « Ecotoxicological impacts of rare earth elements in a freshwater food web » (UMR LIEC, Metz, France) – Closing date = April 30, 2018
- PhD position « Microorganisms and wood decontamination » (UMR IaM, Nancy, France)
- Post Doc « Characterization of methylmercury degradation by methanotrophs » (University of Michigan)
- PhD position on « Ecology and Genomics of bacterial communities » (INRA, Nancy, France) – Closing date = April 20, 2018
- Post Doc «Curative treatments of cyanobacteria: efficacy and environmental safety» (UMR ECOBIO, Rennes, France) – Closing date = April 9, 2018
- Post Doc « Identity and functioning of microbes degrading plastic in contrasting marine environments for the ERC Project Vortex » (Royal Nioz, The Netherlands) – Closing date = April 5, 2018