First Name: Bertrand
Institute / University / Company: CNRS
Research Unit: LSCE
Address (city, state): Orme des merisiers
Please give 5 key-words showing your research / interest in Microbial Ecotoxicolgy:
soil carbon cycles, greenhouse gases, global scale
Main kinds of contaminant(s) of interest:
Main kinds of microorganisms of interest:
those involved in the GHG emissions
Main kinds of ecosystems of interest:
Do you give courses on Microbial Ecotoxicology ?: NO
Most relevant articles in the field of Microbial Ecotoxicology (max.5):
1. Camino-Serrano, M. et al. ORCHIDEE-SOM: Modeling soil organic carbon (SOC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC) dynamics along vertical soil profiles in Europe. Geosci. Model Dev. 11, 937–957 (2018).
2. Guenet, B. et al. Impact of priming on global soil carbon stocks. Glob. Chang. Biol. 24, 1873–1883 (2018).
3. Dignac, M.-F. et al. Increasing soil carbon storage: mechanisms, effects of agricultural practices and proxies. A review. Agron. Sustain. Dev. 37, 14 (2017).
4. Luo, Y. et al. Toward more realistic projections of soil carbon dynamics by Earth system models. Global Biogeochem. Cycles 30, 40–56 (2016).
5. Guenet, B. et al. Does the integration of the dynamic nitrogen cycle in a terrestrial biosphere model improve the long-term trend of the leaf area index? Clim. Dyn. 40, 2535–2548 (2013).