- First Name: Ashwani
- Name: Kumar
- Position: Professor
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute / University / Company: Dr. Harisingh Gour University (Central University), Sagar (MP), India
- Research Unit: Metagenomics and Secretomics Lab
- Address (city, state): SAGAR
- Phone: +917697432012
- Please give 5 key-words showing your research / interest in Microbial Ecotoxicology: Metagenomics and metabolomics investigation of microbe-mediated pesticides remediation
- Main kinds of microorganisms of interest: Bacterial isolates mostly unculturable bacterial diversity
- Main kinds of ecosystems of interest: Soil and water
- Do you give courses on Microbial Ecotoxicology ?: No
- Website URL: https://dhsgsu.irins.org/profile/96110
- Message: We are trying to connect all researchers working on metagenomics of pesticides to prepare world map
- Most relevant articles in the field of Microbial Ecotoxicology (max.5):
1. Malla MA, Dubey A, Raj A, Kumar A, Upadhyay N, Yadav S. Emerging frontiers in microbe-mediated pesticide remediation: Unveiling role of omics and In silico approaches in engineered environment. Environ Pollut. 2022 Apr 15;299:118851. doi: 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118851. Epub 2022 Jan 24. PMID: 35085655.
2. Raj A, Kumar A and Dames JF (2021) Tapping the Role of Microbial Biosurfactants in Pesticide Remediation: An Eco-Friendly Approach for Environmental Sustainability. Front. Microbiol. 12:791723. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2021.791723
3.Malla MA, Dubey A, Yadav S, Kumar A, Hashem A and Abd_Allah EF (2018) Understanding and Designing the Strategies for the Microbe-Mediated Remediation of Environmental Contaminants Using Omics Approaches. Front. Microbiol. 9:1132. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.01132
4. Dubey, A., Malla, M.A. & Kumar, A. Taxonomical and functional bacterial community profiling in disease-resistant and disease-susceptible soybean cultivars. Braz J Microbiol (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42770-022-00746-w.
5. Naz, M., Islam, M. S., Iqbal, M. A., Okana, S., Disna, R., Hossain, A., … & Sabagh, A. E. (2021). Role of Transporters during Heavy Metals Toxicity in Plants. Heavy Metal Toxicity in Plants: Physiological and Molecular Adaptations, 49.