First Name: Nikolina
Position: Senior Research Associate and Head of the Lab for Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
Institute / University / Company: Rudjer Boskovic Institute
Research Unit: Department for Marine and Environmental Research
Address (city, state): Bijenicka 54, Zagreb
Please give 5 key-words showing your research / interest in Microbial Ecotoxicology:
Main kinds of contaminant(s) of interest:
- heavy metals
Main kinds of microorganisms of interest:
Main kinds of ecosystems of interest:
Do you give courses on Microbial Ecotoxicology ?: NO
Most relevant articles in the field of Microbial Ecotoxicology (max.5):
1) Bielen Ana, Šimatović Ana, Kosić-Vukšić Josipa, Senta Ivan, Ahel Marijan, Babić Sanja, Jurina Tamara, González Plaza Juan José, Milaković Milena, Udiković-Kolić Nikolina* (2017) Negative environmental impacts of antibiotic- contaminated effluents from pharmaceutical industries. Water Research. 126, 79-87.
2) Milaković Milena, Vestergaard Gisle, Gonzalez Plaza Juan Jose, Petrić Ines, Šimatović Ana, Senta Ivan, Kublik Susanne, Schloter Michael, Smalla Kornelia, Udiković-Kolić Nikolina* (2019) Pollution from azithromycin-manufacturing promotes macrolide-resistance gene propagation and induces spatial and seasonal bacterial community shifts in receiving river sediments. Environment International. 123, 501-511
3) Karpouzas Dimitrios, Papadopoulou Evangelia, Ipsilantis Ioannis, Friedel Irene, Petrić Ines, Udiković-Kolić Nikolina, Djurić Simonida, Kandeler Ellen, Menkissoglu-Spiroudi Urania, Martin-Laurent Fabrice (2014) Effects of nicosulfuron on the abundance and diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi used as indicators of pesticide soil microbial toxicity. Ecological Indicators. 39, 44-53.
4) Karpouzas Dimitrios, Kandeler Ellen, Bru David, Friedel Irene, Auer Y Kramer, Susanne Vasileiadis, Petrić Ines, Udiković-Kolić Nikolina, Djurić Simonida, Martin-Laurent Fabrice (2014) A tiered assessment approach based on standardized methods to estimate the impact of nicosulfuron on the abundance and function of the soil microbial community. Soil Biology & Biochemistry. 75, 282-291.
5) Udiković-Kolić Nikolina*, Devers-Lamrani Marion, Petrić Ines, Hršak Dubravka, Martin-Laurent Fabrice (2011) Evidence for taxonomic and functional drift of an atrazine-degrading culture in response to high atrazine input.Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 90(4)