First Name: Dr. Pravin
Position: Assistant Professor
Institute / University / Company: Department of Biosciences, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
Research Unit: Bioinformatics and Microbiome
Address (city, state): Surat, Gujarat State, India
Please give 5 key-words showing your research / interest in Microbial Ecotoxicolgy:
- Metagenomics and microbiome analysis
- Stimulated microbial ecology study
- Antibiotics resistant in the environment
- Ecotoxicology investigation
- Extreme biosphere ecology
Main kinds of contaminant(s) of interest:
- Dye and pigments
Main kinds of microorganisms of interest:
- Uncultured microbes
Main kinds of ecosystems of interest:
- Polluted sites
- Hot springs
Do you give courses on Microbial Ecotoxicology ?: NO
Most relevant articles in the field of Microbial Ecotoxicology (max.5):
1. Bhavsar, S., Dudhagara, P., & Tank, S. (2018). R software package based statistical optimization of process components to simultaneously enhance the bacterial growth, laccase production and textile dye decolorization with cytotoxicity study. PloS one, 13(5), e0195795.
2. Thapa, R., Bhagat, C., Shrestha, P., Awal, S., & Dudhagara, P. (2017). Enzyme-mediated formulation of stable elliptical silver nanoparticles tested against clinical pathogens and MDR bacteria and development of antimicrobial surgical thread. Annals of clinical microbiology and antimicrobials, 16(1), 39.
3.Dudhagara, P., Kothari, R., Ghelani, A., Rank, J., & Patel, R. (2017). Prospects and Progress in Extreme Biosphere Microbiome. In Understanding Host-Microbiome Interactions-An Omics Approach (pp. 55-67). Springer, Singapore.
4. Bhagat, C., Dudhagara, P., & Tank, S. (2018). Trends, application and future prospectives of microbial carbonic anhydrase mediated carbonation process for CCUS. Journal of applied microbiology, 124(2), 316-335.
5. Mangrola, A. V., Dudhagara, P. R., Koringa, P. G., Joshi, C. G., & Patel, R. K. (2018). Metagenomic microbial community profiling of Unnai hot spring by Ion-Torrent based shotgun sequencing. Microbiology, 87(1), 143-146.