First Name: Sandra
Name: KIM TIAM
Institute / University / Company: MNHN
Research Unit: MCAM/CEE
Address (city, state): 12 rue Buffon
Please give 5 key-words showing your research / interest in Microbial Ecotoxicolgy:
Main kinds of contaminant(s) of interest:
Main kinds of microorganisms of interest:
Main kinds of ecosystems of interest:
Do you give courses on Microbial Ecotoxicology ?: YES
If yes, please tell us more about the courses (University, course level,website,etc): MNHN, master, diatoms and biofilms as bioindicators
Most relevant articles in the field of Microbial Ecotoxicology (max.5):
- Kim Tiam S, Comte K, Dalle C, Delagrange M, Djediat C, Ducos B, Duval C, Feilke K, Grugger M, Kirilovsky D, Hamlaoui S, Le Manach S, Marie B, Setif P, Yéprémian C, Bernard C. in prep. Transcriptomic responses of the cyanobacteria Planktothrix under high light and high temperature.
- Kim Tiam S, Muriel G, Demay J, Le Manach S, Duval C, Bernard C and Marie B. in prep. Combining genomic and metabolomic approaches to study the diversity of cyanobacterial secondary metabolites.
- Kim Tiam S, Lavoie I, Doose C, Hamilton PB, Fortin C. 2018. Morphological, physiological and molecular responses of Nitzschia palea under cadmium. Ecotoxicology. 27 (6):675-688.
- Kim Tiam S, Fauvelle V, Morin S, Mazzella N. 2016. Improving toxicity assessment of pesticide mixtures: the use of passive sampling devices and microalgae in ecotoxicology. Frontiers in Microbiology, 7:1388.
- Kim Tiam S, Morin S, Bonet B, Guasch H, Feurtet-Mazel A, Eon M, Gonzalez P, Mazzella N. 2015. Is the toxicity of pesticide mixtures on river biofilm accounted for solely by the major compounds identified? Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 22: 4009-4024.